Appraisal / Civil Engineer
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | asap | £35000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 13586
A successful, national house builder based in the West Midlands is in search for an Appraisal / Civil Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis.
• To assist the land acquisition team in the appraisal of land opportunities from an engineering perspective
• To prepare land constraints plans and assess risks and opportunities associated with land purchases
• To assist the Associate Engineering Director in preparing land acquisition appraisals for Board approval
• To undertake thorough investigations into the infrastructure requirements of land opportunities
• To provide technical advice within the Department to inform planning applications, S38 approvals, etc.
• Utilisation of AutoCAD software, Microdrainage, Autotrack and PDS modelling
• Liaison with Service Authorities and production of combined services drawings
• Checking all design work to ensure it is in line with acquisition budgets and to value engineer development proposals as appropriate
It would be advantageous if you have experience working for a residential house builder ideally as part of a land acquisition team. You must have an in depth knowledge of engineering packages (Autotrack, Microdrainage, PDS) and have good decision making skills along with excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this position you should hold one of the following qualifications; HNC / HND in Civil Engineering. A degree in Civil Engineering would be preferable.
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
company car / allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, bonus