Revit Architectural Technologist
Permanent | Leicester, Leicestershire | Immediately | £30000.00 to £35000.00<
Job Reference: 13573
A reputable Architect’s practice based in Leicestershire is growing and as a result they are in search for an Architectural Technologist to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
The person they appoint will provide technical expertise and support to the architectural team. This varied role will involve working on all stages of work from feasibility studies to running jobs on site. Projects will predominantly be within the residential sector.
• Building and site surveying
• Developing relationships and co-ordinating consultants, clients and other professionals within the construction industry
• Prepare architectural drawings, using various mediums
• Analyse and specify building and design solutions appropriate to the nature of the project and advise where this requires deviation from the initial design plans
• Production of drawings using an established method of presentation, inclusive of survey, feasibility studies, scheme design, planning, building regulations, production information and detailing.
This practice is keen to hear from individuals who have a strong interest in architecture, drawings and design, with an excellent eye for detail.
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in private practice and ideally be CIAT qualified. It is important you possess good communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to work well under time and budget pressure. Experience in Revit is essential.
In return they are offering a competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience).
If you have the desire to progress further within your career please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural technician / technologist vacancies within the west midlands.
Negotiable dependent on experience