Senior Engineer / Co-ordinator
Permanent | Leicester, Leicestershire | asap | £35000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 13546
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a reputable House Builder based in the East Midlands.
The person they appoint will undertake the Technical function on all technical, engineering aspects of the Division from land acquisition through to site completions and final adoptions.
• Provide a practical and cost effective technical service to the division.
• Procure site investigations, surveys, services information, etc to assist the design process.
• Management of the technical process ensuring that best practice is followed and that costs are controlled.
• Ensure best value is observed in procuring site service contracts.
• To oversee the design and detailing carried out by externally appointed Consulting Engineer’s responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including Section 38, 104 and S278 agreements.
• Secure adoption agreements; S38, S104 and S278 to suit the development programme.
• To deliver a clear and concise technical briefing to all the related departments at the pre-start stage.
• To support the Commercial / Construction / Sales department with any issues that may arise.
• To assist the solicitors in the processing of purchaser queries.
• Ensure that the site adoptions process is followed, and that the associated agreements are in place, and that the bond value is kept to a minimum.
• Liaise with other technical team members and planners to seek discharge of building regulations and planning conditions.
• Liaise with building control bodies to clear engineering related conditions.
To be considered for this position you must have experience working with a house builder or consultancy and be qualified to degree level or HNC / HND in a related subject with relevant experience.
Offering a competitive salary up to £45,000 (negotiable dependent on experience) plus package.
To apply for this position please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
company car / allownace, pension contribution, healthcare, bonus etc.