Senior Architectural Technologist
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | One month | £30000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 12958
An international multi-disciplinary practice is recruiting for their midlands region located in Birmingham city centre.
This company work within the private and public sector for clients internationally as well as in the UK. Due to an increase in workload they are recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician or Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The person they appoint will report directly to the Project Architect and Head of Department. The role will involve working on a variety of projects including healthcare, education, pharmaceutical, food & beverage etc. Ideally you will have experience in at least one of the sectors mentioned above.
• To work as an integral part of the team applying technology to architecture, building design and construction.
• Preparing design proposals using Revit, AutoCAD or ADT.
• Contributing to the detailed design and production information process and coordinating detailed design information.
• Working as part of a team ensuring that the design is;
Compliant with the brief.
Compliant with Building Regulations.
Compliant with Planning Constraints.
In conformance with restrictive covenants relating to site (where these are known).
Compliant with NHS design guidance, HBNs and HTMs or other relevant and applicable technical guidelines.
• Preparing NBS specifications for construction work.
• Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals.
• Collating and organising technical project information.
• Responsible for project production information and detail packages.
• Assist in the investigation of technical information and factors that affect developments including user needs, site and building surveyors and regulatory requirements when requested to do so.
• Participate in the following processes, when required to do so;
Making site visits and attending site meetings.
Attending / contributing to team / design team meetings.
Liaising between members of the design and construction teams.
Contributing to risk assessments at stages defined in QA procedures.
• To coordinate and cooperate with other team members to improve the overall efficiency of the company.
• Undertaking any other duties, within reason, that may be delegated to you by the Project Architect or Head of Department on behalf of the company.
Offering a competitive salary or hourly rate (negotiable dependent on experience).
If you are looking for a contract or permanent opportunity with a successful company, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for a confidential chat.
Competitive negotiable dependent on experience)