Senior Civil Engineer
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | One month | £30000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 12058
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join a leading House Builder based in the East Midlands.
The primary function of this role is to control and co-ordinate all engineering information between external consultants and internal department. As Senior Engineer you will be covering sites located around Nottingham, Derby Leicester.
• Work closely with the Land Department to ensure smooth transition of engineering information takes place
• Check all engineering drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability
• Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met
• Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Engineering Design and Ground Remediation
• Attend site visits and meetings, as required, in order to resolve and problems that arise during the construction process
• Attend design meetings with highways and drainage departments to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments
• Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required
• Procure site investigation information and engineering solutions
• Provide provisional assessment of abnormal design requirements
• Review technical information and provide value engineering solutions
Section Agreement & Adoption Management
• Complete, approve and formalise the details of all adoption agreements
• Monitor progress of the adoption of roads, sewers and public open space areas
• Pursue the reduction and release of outstanding Bonds at the earliest opportunity
• Pursue adoption completions at the earliest opportunity
Engineering / Technical Design
• Assist the Technical Director to obtain fee quotations from specialist consultants for all geo-technical, engineering design and technical report requirements
• Provide engineering and technical support to the site teams
• Assist the Commercial team in cost plan completion with regard to engineering matters
The successful candidate should have previously worked for a House Builder or Consultancy dealing with Residential Developments. It is essential for you to have previous experience of building relationships with clients / customers.
Offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on experience).
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07881099368 for more information.
Negotiable dependent on experience