Who is representing you? First impressions count!
If you are a professional seeking a career move, think carefully about who represents you. First impressions count!
There are lots of positives to using an agency when making your approaches to prospective employers, however, you need to make sure they are the best in your field. As a minimum you should expect them to have the highest levels of professionalism, industry knowledge and sector contacts.
If you instruct us to work on your behalf then this is what you can expect:
– Twelve years recruitment experience with unrivalled contacts in the architecture and house building sector.
– Professionalism and courteousness.
– Ethical service with honest, informative and constructive feedback.
– Exclusive roles that no other recruiter is working on.
– A completely tailored approach.
What do prospective employers think of your recruiter? Make sure the person representing you has both credibility and the confidence and communication skills to make a great introduction.
Ultimately we want to find you your perfect role and will do everything we can to ensure the best match for you. No pushy sales or constant badgering; only the highest quality recruitment service.
If you would like to know more about us and how we will support you through career progression, please call Natalie on 07812 993513.