Getting to know James!
1. What made you want to work for Taylor Herrick Recruitment?
When I first came across Taylor Herrick Recruitment whilst searching for a new role, I thought that it sounded like a nice company to work for due to it’s more personal approach to recruitment than larger firms.
2. What goals would you like to accomplish by the end of the year?
I hope to learn more about the industry and the roles that we recruit for, and to progress further within the company.
3. What do you enjoy most about your role?
I enjoy helping candidates find the right role for them.
4. Who inspires you?
I would have to say my parents, I have learnt so much from them and they’ve always been around to help me over the years.
5. What do you like doing in your free time?
I enjoy eating out, visiting different pubs and travelling to new places.
6. What is your favourite film, book and song?
Film – Castaway, Song – Bohemian Rhapsody, Book – None I don’t tend to read much!
7. What quote do you live by?
Life’s too short, make the most it.
8. What’s your favourite restaurant?
The Butlers Arms in Four Oaks.
9. What has been your best moment of 2019 so far?
Being offered the chance to work for Taylor Herrick.
10. Where do you see yourself in 3 years’ time?
Hopefully as a consultant with my own desk and clients.