Exclusivity with Taylor Herrick
Exclusivity with Taylor Herrick Recruitment.
‘Exclusive’ – this was just one of the dictionary definitions:
‘catering for or available to only a few, select customers; high class and expensive’
Ignore the ‘expensive’ bit for now. We will come to value for money shortly. Concentrate on the first part. With anything in life you strive for the best; you expect the best service at restaurants, hotels, leisure clubs and even supermarkets. Why should recruitment be any different? Whether you pay for a service or not, the supplier or provider must deliver for you.
I have been reviewing and analysing the way we work at Taylor Herrick in order to measure success and evaluate areas for improvement. What stood out was that most of the placements we make are done on an exclusive basis, which means that quality and ethics are at the core of our delivery.
When you register with a recruitment consultant you are requesting a service; whether you are seeking a career move or if you have a vacancy to fill you will expect us to do it in the most professional manner.
In order for for us to meet your high expectations we need to work with you ‘exclusively’ and this is why…….
Are you a business with a vacancy?
If you work with us exclusively then we can ultimately build a better business relationship because:
– You will have one point of contact; this helps manage your time better and will even allow you time to meet with us, so we can gain a better understanding of your business needs.
– The better we know you and your business the more we can help with good PR.
– No time wasted sifting through duplicated CVs.
– Arranging interviews is easier as there is just one person to liaise with over your diary
– In return for your commitment to us we offer you a discounted fee. Win win: this is where you get better value for money.
– Trust in your Recruiter.
Are you a professional seeking a career move?
If you work with us exclusively then:
– we can control the recruitment process on your behalf and streamline communication. You still have a day job and wont have time to chase applications, organise interviews etc.
– if another agency believes you are going to find work through us they may try sending you to pointless or inappropriate interviews so that they don’t lose their fee for placing you. Sad but true.
– If companies receive your CV more than once this can scream desperation. Its much better to have a tailored bespoke approach to this.
– we will naturally work harder for you in your pursuit of a new job or career, given that you are relying on us solely to do this for you.
– Its easier to tell one person in great detail your needs, career aspirations and goals rather than having the same, less detailed conversation for three or four people.
We are well established within the markets that we recruit having been delivering this service for twelve years. Our aim is to continue to build sustainable business relationships which will also help you with increased professional networking and referrals / recommendations.
Luckily, most of the people we work with already use us exclusively as we have proven our reliability. However, this is food for thought for those of you that currently use more than one Recruitment Consultant.
Taylor Herrick Recruitment: Professional Recruitment Consultants
Professional : ‘the practising of an activity, especially a sport, by professional rather than amateur players‘
Recruitment: ‘the process of finding people to work for a company or become a new member of an organisation’
Consultant: ‘a person who provides expert advice professionally’
Putting the ‘professionalism’ and ‘consultancy’ back in to ‘recruitment’
To talk to us in confidence, please call us or email Natalie@threcruit.co.uk.