How to beat the back to work blues….
Most of us went back to work yesterday and it was a bit of a shock to the system to say the least!
No more lie-ins, no more Terry’s Chocolate Orange for breakfast and no more late night Netflix film marathons.
We have a few tips to help you get back into the swing of things and how to beat those pesky January blues….
- Get back into a routine, having a morning / night time routine can really help with productivity and organisation.
- Set yourself a few 2019 goals and make sure you write them down (we suggest setting both personal and work goals, it’s a great feeling when you get to tick them off).
- Have something to look forward to; plan a weekend away, book a holiday or just organise something fun to do at the weekend.
- Start a new hobby or go back to one you stopped.
- Don’t go cold turkey, avoid crash diets (this will just make you feel moody and will decrease concentration).
- Get your ducks in a row! Clear any old admin away, keep your desk clutter free and come up with a system that helps you stay organised and on top of your game.