Experienced Employment Trainers sought for opportunities in Birmingham.
The organisation is an established leading specialist in welfare to work. They have been successful in securing a raft of new contracts and are now recruiting to deliver them.
The role requires you to deliver a vast range of training interventions to a caseload of clients with barriers to employment. This is an immensely challenging role and with it comes huge job satisfaction.
You would be responsible for:
• Identifying, planning, implementing and delivering training
• Monitoring and evaluating progression
• Providing follow-up support, as required
You will design and implement training which will engage and empower clients and assist in progressing them to achieve sustainable employment. This will mean working closely with Employer Engagement teams and Employment Advisers.
The training will be delivered as one to one and also group sessions so experience of both is necessary. Typical modules focused around job search might include CV critique and interview techniques in order to equip clients with the skills they need to ensure long term employment.
Part of this means you will have to liaise with local employers. You will identify their needs and ensure that training is delivered accordingly to clients so that they are suitable for the roles.
There are a number of key competencies required in order to be successful in this role:
- Experience of working with clients who have barriers to employment
- Delivering training in order to improve individuals job search skills and prepare them for the world of work.
- Hold appropriate training qualifications.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess strong administration, prioritisation, team working, planning and analytical ability.
- Be able to work to deadlines and contractual targets.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, internet and email
Please apply by sending your CV to Natalie@threcruit.co.uk